WE OFFER COVID-19 TESTING!
NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED!
Upstate Medical Associates offers Rapid COVID-19 testing. You do not need an appointment to get tested at our clinic. We accept walk-ins during our normal business hours. As of now, we are testing all individuals ages 12 and up.
COVID-19 is caused by a coronavirus called SARS-CoV-2. It is thought to be spread through respiratory droplets produced by coughs and sneezing of an infected person. Symptoms may appear 2-10 days after exposure to the virus.
COMMON COVID-19 SYMPTOMS:
- Fever greater than 100°
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Types of COVID Testing:
- Rapid testing can be performed for individuals that are between days 3 – 5 of symptoms. These results are available within 15 minutes of testing.
- PCR testing is also available at our clinic. The turnaround time for these results is typically received within 48-72 hours.
Cost & Payment Information:
- Patients With Insurance: The majority of patients with insurance will not have any out-of-pocket costs for COVID-19 testing. If you are uncertain, please check your health plan for verification. Please note that most insurance plans do not cover testing for travel or return to work. Please make sure you bring your insurance card at the time of service.
- Patients Without Insurance: We provide self-pay options for COVID testing. The cost of your visit and COVID test is $107. The payment is due at the time of service.
- Employers Requiring Tests: Employers who require their employees to receive COVID-19 testing and are going to cover the costs can make arrangements with our office prior to sending their employees in for testing.
Monday — Thursday
8:00 AM to 11:30 AM, 1:45 PM - 4:30 PM
8:00 AM to 11:30 AM